- Provides the optimal gaming experience for Darksiders III
Fixed Issues in this Release:
- Updated GeForce Experience to 220.127.116.11.
- Monitor refresh rates higher than 30 Hz cannot be applied on 4k monitors. 
- Frame Rate Limiter 2 may not work. 
- [Turing GPUs]: Event ID 14 error may occur if CSM is disabled in the system BIOS. 
- [GeForce TX 650]: Shadowplay recordings are corrupted. 
- [G-Sync]: G-sync may not disengage after exiting games. 
- [GeForce Experience][Ansel]: Ansel images appear incomplete when the resolution is set to 30x or greater. 
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
Software Module Versions:
- nView - 149.34
- HD Audio Driver - 18.104.22.168
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software - 9.18.0907
- GeForce Experience - 22.214.171.124
- CUDA - 10.0
Compatible NVIDIA TITAN Series:
- NVIDIA TITAN V
Compatible GeForce RTX 20 Series:
- GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070
About Graphics Drivers:
While installing the graphics driver allows the system to properly recognize the chipset and the card manufacturer, updating the video driver can bring about various changes.
It can improve the overall graphics experience and performance in either games or various engineering software applications, include support for newly developed technologies, add compatibility with newer GPU chipsets, or resolve different problems that might have been encountered.
When it comes to applying this release, the installation steps should be a breeze, as each manufacturer tries to make them as easy as possible so that each user can update the GPU on their own and with minimum risks (however, check to see if this download supports your graphics chipset).
Therefore, get the package (extract it if necessary), run the setup, follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation, and make sure you reboot the system so that the changes take effect.
That being said, download the driver, apply it on your system, and enjoy your newly updated graphics card. Moreover, check with our website as often as possible in order to stay up to speed with the latest releases.
- C: \ Graphics Board \ NVIDIA
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Windows 7 64 bit
- file size:
- 499.6 MB
- NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 369.052016-08-03
- NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 369.00 Beta2016-07-26
- NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 368.812016-07-14
- NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 368.692016-07-06
- NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 368.51 Hotfix2016-06-18
- NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 368.392016-06-09
- NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 368.252016-05-26
- NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 368.222016-05-23
- NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 365.192016-05-13
- NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Driver 3652016-05-03
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver.
Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.